If you have always liked to work and write in the academic sphere and are good at it, we would like you to apply for our academic jobs as one of our freelancers. GWriters deals with academic texts on a daily basis as we offer academic writing as well as editorial and proofreading services – in short, everything that has to do with the written word.
We are constantly offering academic jobs as:
- Freelance writers: You compose highly researched academic articles, works, books, CVs, blog articles and other texts for companies or private people.
- Freelance proofreaders: You check academic texts and CVs for punctuation, spelling and grammar mistakes and correct them.
- Freelance editors: You do not only correct bad spelling and grammar, but also the content, style and word choice of the text to make it ready for publishing.
- Freelance copywriters: You write unique and valuable articles, posts and product descriptions for our customers that are compatible with search engines.
- Freelance translators: You translate academic texts from your field of study into your native language.
GWriters offers academic services that cover all levels and all areas. No matter if it is an essay on mathematical theories or a thesis in art history, we would like to help with every subject possible. Therefore, we are looking for academic freelancers who are experts in their field of study. As a candidate for our academic jobs, you should be passionate about academic research and scientific writing but also reliable and able to work orderly.
Requirements for academic jobs
Our growing business is in need of people who are forward thinking and motivated. At GWriters we aim to achieve very high standards and require that same attitude from our applicants for academic work. There are already many dedicated and enthusiastic freelancers working for GWriters, including academic writers, copywriters, editors and proofreaders. As a candidate for one of these academic jobs, you should be able to work properly and meet deadlines without stressing out or loosing track. Hence you have to be organised while always keeping an eye for details. The ideal candidates for our academic jobs have to display a high degree of accuracy and, of course, a professional approach. As you have to work on various texts that cover all sorts of subjects ranging from academic theses to business plans, or letters and memos, you must be able to maintain confidentiality. Regarding all of these different areas, flexibility is consequently a further characteristic you have to possess.
Academic jobs and reliability
Writing is the essential component in our business. The composition of an academic work is time consuming and demanding and you should be able to plan your steps exactly as your texts have to be handed in at a certain deadline fixed by the respective client. Therefore you have to be able to work well even under pressure. Turning to plagiarism for help can never be an option. We promise our clients that the texts they will get are all unique and original and we only accept candidates for academic jobs that have that same ambition.