When stress overwhelms you or you lack motivation, do not give up – our thesis services will be there to provide you with assistance. We can help you from the beginning to the end of a thesis. Together we can work out an academically relevant topic, do research and compose a well-structured thesis.
All of our academic freelancers are academics and specialists in their field of study. They do not only have a high expertise in writing academic works, but also in supporting customers with thesis help in several ways. Services our thesis freelancers offer are:
- Thesis writing service – Our freelancers can write a thesis completely or only certain parts, for example your literature review or the research methodology. Since GWriters is an international company with branches in several countries, we can offer thesis online help in 26 languages. A plagiarism check is included in all of our writing services.
- Proofreading services – Our thesis editors correct your spelling, grammar and language errors.
- Thesis editing service – In addition to the spelling, grammar and language, our thesis editors upgrade your word choice and organisation and spot discrepancies in your subject-specific content.
- Professional translation services – When you are a non-native English speaker, you can write your thesis in your language and our academic freelancers translate it for you.
- Plagiarism check – To make sure that you did not forget to mark any quotations, we make a plagiarism check on your thesis with plagiarism programs that are used by universities in UK.
Criteria for a good thesis UK
A good thesis should at least match the following criteria:
- It is contestable and provocative
- It contains a conclusion based on evidence
- It is not just a question, a list or a fact sheet
- It is as clear and as specific as possible
- It has a definable, arguable claim
- It guides the reader through the work and makes the underlying thinking process comprehensible
The structure of a thesis UK
A thesis follows a defined structure. It namely consists of a title page, an abstract, a table of contents and a reference section. Beyond that, a good thesis explains the purpose of the document, the methods which have been used, and the findings of the project. A complete structure of a thesis may be constructed as follows:
- Title page
- Table of contents
- Introduction (with thesis statement)
Depending on the field of study, further additions can be made (e.g., recommendations, acknowledgements, appendixes).
Language, style and quotation
As a thesis is an academic document, it has to be written in proper format. It avoids vague language and first person usage, and is rational. Prosaic and decorated style should not be used in such paper.
In order to match academic standards, quotations from external resources, either literally or analogously used, have to be labeled/marked. Resources can be scientific publications, novels, monographs, anthologies and other documents pertaining to the source material.