We guarantee the safety of your data and that we will treat each request and each order with the highest discretion possible. Please find our privacy terms below:
GWriters International, Inc.
1201 N. Orange Street
DE 19801, USA
We use your provided data only for the fulfilment of your order, for the quality assurance and – in the event of your approval – for the dispatch of our newsletters. This includes the transfer of data to subcontractors, to the extent necessary for the provision of our services, and possibly the transfer of payment data to the financial institution commissioned with the processing of the payment, furthermore the use of your data for the purpose of our quality assurance. Your data are not passed on to other third parties and are not used for advertising purposes.
§ 1 Gathering and processing of your data
(1) You can visit our website without stating personal data.
(2) In this case we do only store information into our server log files, forwarded by your browser automatically. The data is without personal connection and consists of:
- type/ version of browser
- used operating system
- referrer URL (previously visited site)
- Internet protocol (IP) address
- date and time of server inquiry
These data are for us not to assign specific individuals, a combination of this data with other data sources is not made, moreover the data will be deleted after a statistical evaluation (see paragraph 5).
(3) When you register to our site or send a request without registration, your data will be used for these purposes only.
(4) Your data are processed on servers located in Germany and, therefore, in the framework of the EU data protection level. However, we point out exceptional cases in paragraph (6) to (10).
(5) Each website access is evaluated in a statistical manner. Therefore the access is stored in the server log files, including your IP address. These log-files are monthly evaluated by analysis software and deleted. It is not possible for us to draw any conclusions about a specific person on the basis of protocol data.
This website uses Google Adsense and AdWords, web analysis services of Google Inc. (Google). Google Adsense uses so-called Cookies, text files which are stored on your computer and allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the Cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transferred to a server by Google in the USA and is stored there. Google will use this information to show promotional content related to the navigation carried out by you. When you accesses a website that forms part of the “Google Adsense” service and click on it, a cookie is inserted into your browser which is used by “Google” for collecting information on your navigation, and managing and showing advertisements using the advertising program “Google Adsense”. You can at any moment deactivate the use of Google cookies by deactivating the usage of cookies of your browser.
(9) Declarations about other social plug-ins
This website contains “Addthis” plug-ins that can be used by you for the setting of social bookmarks or the sharing of interesting website content. When using “Addthis”, cookies are used. The created data (f.e. the time of usage or browser language) are transmitted to the Add This LLC in the USA and evaluated there. Further information can be found at http://www.addthis.com/privacy. We do not process the concerned data. By using the “addthis” field, you agree with the data process by Add This LLC. AddThis does not collect information from users who do not use the feature of the share, tweet or like buttons. You may object the usage of your data with the help of “opt out cookies”. Further information can be found at http://www.addthis.com.
(10) We participate in affiliate programs. Within this program, the provider of the affiliate program saves data if you clicked on a sponsored link of our site or bought a product or service from one of our partners. For the protection of your data on external websites, please note the privacy policies of the external providers.
§ 2 Use and transfer of your data
(1) We use the data given exclusively within the scope of our service and with respect to the purpose intended by the date.
(2) In case your data is transferred to other companies, e.g. to database developers or service providers, these companies may only use your data to complete the contractual relationship between you and us.
(3) We are entitled to provide database producers and service providers with information needed for the operation of the portal. Persons or companies provided with data are not allowed to use it outside the framework of the actual contractual agreement.
(4) After your approval, we reserve the right to send you news about our services to your submitted contact data, as far as you did not explicitly agree to the further use of your data.
(5) Data other than the data you provided for publication, especially such data you provided for processing your membership internally (such as your email-address), are only transferred to third parties upon a respective legal obligation or in order to observe legitimate interest.
(6) Due to legal regulations it can be the case that we are obliged to store your data after you use our services – especially for tax purposes. Such storage will always be carried out to the extent necessary and under consideration of the legal clauses.
(4) You can set your browser to always inform you about established cookies, to decide case by case if you accept the cookies or to generally not accept cookies. In case you generally do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website might be limited. Please see your browser operations manual or contact the manufacturer of the browser to learn the configurations necessary to handle cookies on your computer.
§ 4 Data security
(1) We secure our website and all other systems against loss, destruction, access, editing or forwarding your data through unauthorized persons by high quality technological and organisational means. Access to your client-account is only enabled after entering your personal password.
(2) You should always keep your access-data confidential and close the browser-window upon terminating communication with us, especially if you are sharing the computer with other users.
§ 5 Newsletter
(1) We offer the possibility to subscribe to our newsletter. Therefore you need to consent the following declaration:
“I would like to subscribe to the newsletter (unsubscription possible at any time). I agree to the storage and use of my data for these purposes.”
(2) You can withdraw your acceptance of storing data, the email-address and the use of this address for sending the newsletter at any time.
§ 6 Right of disclosure of data
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you are entitled to the right of gratuitous disclosure of your saved data and the right to correction, barring, or deletion of these data. To do so, please ask our contact person for data protection named in § 7 of this declaration. We have to point out that we only collect such personal or data traffic that was originally provided by you.
§ 7 Contact person for data protection
If you have any questions about the collection, processing or use of our personal data; if you request disclosure, correction, barring or deletion of data; or if you would like to revoke any acceptance, please contact us using one of our contact-addresses.